RenAM 500Q is Renishaw's multi-laser AM system. It features four high-power 500 W lasers, each able to access the whole powder bed surface simultaneously. RenAM 500Q achieves significantly higher build rates, vastly improving productivity and lowering cost per part. The RenAM 500Q features automated powder and waste handling systems that enable consistent process quality, reduce operator intervention time and ensure high standards of system safety.
- RenAM 500Q allows you to address a broader range of components with AM
- Up to 150 cm3/hour deposition rate* significantly improves productivity
- Intelligent gas flow ensures the efficient removal of process emissions and extends filter life
- Single additively manufactured galvo mounting built in AlSi10Mg with internal conformal cooling fluid channels enables excellent thermal stability of the optical system
* Including wiper time, dependent on part geometry, material and parameter set used.
- Build volume 250 mm x 250 mm x 350 mm
- Class leading vacuum preparation and low argon consumption
- Intelligent dual SafeChange™ filter system automatically changes to a clean filter when required
- Integrated sieving and powder recirculation
Watch the product video to find out more:
Find out more
To find out more about the Renishaw AM systems, contact your local Renishaw office.
Offline file and data preparation, plus process tools for high level users.
Renishaw offers a wide range of high quality metal powders for our AM systems.
Brochure: RenAM 500Q/S additive manufacturing system
Metal additive manufacturing (AM) is already transforming the way many products are designed and manufactured, leading to improved in-service performance and new innovations. The RenAM 500Q/S AM systems can be configured with a choice of one or four lasers.[6.5MB]
Data sheet: RenAM 500Q/S additive manufacturing systems
RenAM 500Q/S are Renishaw’s multi-laser AM systems. The RenAM 500 series can be configured with one (S) or four (Q) high power 500 W lasers, each able to access the whole powder bed surface simultaneously. With its four lasers, RenAM 500Q achieves build rates up to four times faster than single laser systems. Its compact galvanometer assembly has been designed and additively manufactured in-house, using aluminium for high thermal conductivity, and includes conformal cooling fluid channels resulting in excellent thermal stability of the optical system.[411kB]
Brochure: Metal additive manufacturing
A brochure describing the Renishaw metal additive manufacturing offering. Includes systems, software, materials, Solutions Centres, etc.[5.6MB]
Brochure: Safety in additive manufacturing
Just as with any other manufacturing technology, metal AM carries a number of identifiable risks that must be understood and managed. This guide offers insight into the areas company owners and managers must consider to ensure that AM is implemented in a safe way.[2.4MB]